Friday, December 22, 2006

We are all Sunflowers

The Global Outrage of an Educated Man...vol.4
 
"Each and Everyone of Us"
 
 
First of all, good morning, good afternoon and good evening to each and everyone of my fellow citizens of Earth who strive with each day of their lives to create a more peaceful existence. To search endlessly for a decent and fair priced gallon of gas. To find a shorter line at a Subway sandwich shop.  For those of you who cannot any longer smoke in a bar, but can walk around in public with a loaded gun. A better tasting glass of tap water...for those who live in the metropolis, you know what I'm talking about. Flouride anyone? Did you know that we are the only country in the world still using that stuff....I mean it is one element away from being toxic.....brush your teeth 3 times a day or after every meal, and if you're the average overweight American, that's alot of brushing.  And finally, for those about to rock, I salute you. For my sake and for the sake of millions of others, don't drop the instruments, don't backslide into complacency and always strive for more. For each of you, I thank you. We all have a bigger part to play in the greatest rock band of all-time.....life.
 
Secondly, I would like to express my deepest respect and gratitude to our fallen leader and Patriarch of one of the three major religions of humanity. JPII. The man who helped destroy the utopian Ism...on paper that is....of communism in his native Poland. A brilliant intelligent and humane man in a world that has slowly been going the way of refuse down the round and around course of life as we know it, a toilet. That is all I am going to say on that subject, because I, like so many of you, have seen and heard enough of that for one week....worthwhile yes...amazing yes....extraordinary turnout, of course....t.v. coverage overdone....maybe?
 
Thirdly, now my thoughts and opinions turn towards....who will be the next Pontiff....will it be an honorable man....a holy man...a man on a mission for world peace...or will it be....could it be...the mouth piece for what has been written...the Anti-Christ? Only time will tell, and not many of us will be able to, that is for certain.
But don't you get the feeling like the Powers that Be are prepping us for someone or something greater and stranger to occur? The best selling book in the last twenty to thirty years is a religious how to manual.....got purpose? The Left Behind series sells like hot-cakes at an all you can eat buffet.
"Revelations"...Wednesday night on NBC, for God's sake....or maybe our own...who knows? Is it all playing out the way it supposed to? Or could this only be a self-fullfilling prophecy being perpetrated by a society of intellectually deprived lemings? Or could it be the most intricate and diabolical scams of all time? Imagine if you will, convince the world that there has to be a rise of a One World Government, and that a One World leader and his global police force have to take control for the return of JC to take place, but have it all turn out to be lies? I don't know...but I do know.....my money is on God...or Buddha or Mohammed or Krishna or Vishnu or whatever or whoever it is that seems to be in control of our lives from the moment the first star exploded into something...and before that there was nothing. So, whether you are a creationist or a evolutionist...you may not like it, but you have that in common....because, before the big bang there was nothing, and before religion created us or we created religion, there was nothing...and now look at what we have....pretty awe inspiring, that is for sure.
 
Lastly, there is one more thing that I ask of, and that is, if anyone of you wants a topic for me to touch on, let me know, and I'll get my hamster inside my head to start running on his treadmill. I am not afraid to touch on any subject. So if you have opinions, any whatsoever....let me know....I would love to hear them...because I would like for this to be a forum and example of all that is good with man and woman kind....so let me have it. I can and will take whatever criticism anyone of you may have. Thank you for your time and patience....and may each and everyone of you beautiful people have a day and a smile a grand canyon wide.
 

No comments: