Friday, December 22, 2006

Very little outrage

The Global Outrage of an Educated Man........vol.44
 
"Love is selflessness-
self is lovelessness" Sai Baba
 
"It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters."
Mother Teresa
 
"Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light."
Jennie Jerome Churchill
 
 
I come to you today, ladies and gentleman, friends and relatives, neighbors and far off distant strangers, with greetings of labor. I come to you with awe filled visions of transient wonders. I have seen the blessings that have been bestowed upon the planet of six and half billion and how wonderful it is to know that in a planet as over populated as this, two souls can find one another and achieve lasting happiness. I have walked in the fields of green under shady trees blessed by the sun that weave and spire unto open skies of blue under the summer of September. I have thanked the crows atop the wire and the chipmunks asunder the falling leaves. I find that with each passing breath and moment, the everlasting beauty to which we should all be thankful for and yet find that we do not know that we are witnesses every day to the gift of something so lucky, so far reaching and ever expanding as our changing universe, the miracle that life truly is. I hope that this finds each and everyone of you with a day of rest within you and a smile of happiness upon you.
 
"If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies."
Moshe Dyan
 
"When you see God's hands in everything, it is easy to leave everything in God's hands." Unknown
 
And lastly, for all of you die-hard capitalists out there,"I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them." John Stuart Mill

No comments: