Friday, December 22, 2006

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men"

The Global Outrage of an Educated Man..............vol.36
 
Anyone want to go hunting with the VP? Now if Al Gore had shot a fellow hunting partner 7 years ago, do you think the Republicans would have an uproar? Isn't there usually a criminal investigation when someone is shot? I know that he probably didn't do it intentionally, so let's just give it a rest, right?
 
We impeached Clinton for a stained dress, what does Bush have to do to get us to wake up? 
 
"A man is only as good as what he loves." Saul Bellow
 
This week's edition will be a short one. Giving you a break from my rants and raves. All I ask is some thinking on your part.
 
A good friend of mine, a staunch Republican at that, and some may find it hard to believe that I could be friends with such a character, made a fine point to me last early Sunday morning, asking as to why I should feel so Anti-American? Why do I hate this country so much? I briefly explained myself to him in some detail that I do not hate this country, I just find that we could be doing so much better. I do not hate anything or anyone. But, I do complain alot though. If you haven't figured that one out already. So, with that, I ask each and everyone of you, what has the Bush Administration done for you that you can truly feel thankful for, other than the always reminded fact that we haven't had a terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11? I would like to know, my fellow brothers and sisters, how you feel about the Bush Administration, and what they have done for you which you can feel so very thankful for. I am concerned. I would like your thoughts on the matter, so please, tell me how you feel.  I certainly tell you.
 
"Beware the barrenness of a busy life." Socrates
 
"It is better to have less if it is with peace of mind than to have abundant wealth but with a tormented spirit." Ecclesiastes
 
Now get back in line.
It's for your own good.
Shut up and take the mark.
 
You've been warned.

No comments: