Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"War......what is it good for???"

Global Musings of an Educated Man..................vol.118
 
 
Driving to my normal location for some rest and relaxation and no it's not an anything goes massage parlor...although it helps massage the mind, as my nephews call it, Barnes O Nobo. I was listening to the Current and was ever aware of the fact that it is Veteran's Day. I was almost brought to tears by listening to Ray Charles' beautiful rendition of "America, America", and would just like to give my thanks to all of the men and women of the military, past and present for their service. I may be anti-war but I am not anti-soldier. So, with that, I will leave you all until the next time and hopefully sooner, rather than later. Much peace and happiness from the revolutionary of the mind.
 
 
 


Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: