Sunday, April 26, 2009

"My policy is to have no policy"....................founder of the Republican Party, Abraham Lincoln, (take that Rush Limbaugh)

The Global Musings of an Educated Man.........vol.111
 
The spring rain is greeting my backyard window pane with the pitter patter of falling feet touching the glass from God's outstretched toes that seem to need their nails clipped,  and touching down on the deck and stucco that bounces to the ever greening grass below. Puddles form along the side streets and the brick brack courtyards church bells ring to the drive way behind the house and beyond. And yet I still sit wondering, will I get the Swine Flu? Is this the pestilence that was warned about thousands of years ago by a distant relative on the island of Patmos? Are we hearing wars and rumors of more wars amongst the people picketing against the higher taxes and ever expanding reach of bigger brother's federal government as we slowly slide to a global centralized bank in the hands of a waiting dictator who will have all the power in the world to do whatever he or she may want? Or am I on too many medications like the rest of America and the quickly growing population of the world to notice or to be trusted with knowing the difference? Or is it all going to end on the 21st of December in 2012? I know that I always have many questions to ask and may from the fringe think too far "out there" for some people to truly accept, but I must digress and ask questions that interest me, like did Dan Zamlen get abducted by the Smiley Face Killers or did he just drink too much and fall into the river in the early morning hours of Sunday April the 5th outside of St. Thomas University on the corner of St. Clair and Mississippi Blvd,  like apparently so many young college aged men appeared to have done in the last twelve years, not to mention the 8, yes 8 that have met their tragic fate in the small college town of Lacrosse Wisconsin, or do men really like to go swimming when they're drunk? And if so, why oh why is marijuana still illegal? I will never stop believing that it should be emancipated like the slaves of old by father Abraham, although knowing that there are some things people just cannot handle. Like Gay marriage being legal in that state of cornfields we call Iowa, but not in the liberal elite land of California???? Oh, is it safe to eat ham or bacon with my classic eggs favorite from Perkins? Peanuts aren't going to kill us anymore are they mother? I can have peanut butter and honey sandwiches and live right? Please just let me watch my baseball on a rainy Sunday afternoon on channel 29, cause I don't even have cable, and continue to naively believe that hopefully the people in power know what they're doing and that they will one day get it right.
 
Until next time, open arms and open minds. Just please, cover your mouth will ya.


Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.

No comments: