Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Because something is happening here but you don't know what it is, do you, Mister Jones?" Dylan

The Global Musings of an Educated Man.................vol.139
 
Dead birds falling from the sky in Arkansas, Louisiana and now Sweden? There is massive flooding in the dry arid land of Australia, and a bible group from Pennsylvania announced on Monday that the Rapture would take place on May 21st 2011, and that the end of the world would occur 5 months later on October 21st, 2011, my wedding day. Coincidence? I'm just saying. I believe that maybe the birds flew into an invisible UFO, or maybe it's just the wrath of God is all, it's no big deal. Anyhow, if we are at the last days and these are signs of whatever it is, whoever it is, where it is coming from, who the hell knows, way of telling us to batten down the hatches, get some gasoline, grab some batteries, some canned goods, grab some hard liquor and party like it's 1999, I say why the hell not? Anyhow, keep a look out for more falling stuff, but it will probably only be white stuff around here. Just had to get that out there. Peace, Love and happiness. Stay strong and continue to try to prosper in the new Global Economy.
Some call me crazy, but as Tom Waits once said, "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a Frontal Lobotomy." The man's got a point. Cheers.

No comments: