Sunday, November 30, 2008

"It's not he or she or them or it that you belong to......."

The Global Outrage of an Educated Man.........vol.86
 
Good morning and good afternoon ladies and gents.
I would have written sooner but I accidentally shot myself in the leg with a handgun I was carrying while drinking bottles full of bub at a night club on Friday night.
Just kidding.
I'm not Plaxico Burress and my life isn't under duress.
I am however not choosing the gym over church, although I probably should, but then again, I'm not our newly elected commander in chief and I don't have to deal with any dog issues other than spending time with the ones that I've got.
Shout out to Lucie and Rufus, my city dog and my country dog, and cannot forget Shima and Lu-Dog. 
What what.
 
Citigroup gets a bailout because it's too big to fail.
It's as if all of these financial institutions were acting like they were a part of the former administration, where ineptitude was rewarded. I know I know, cheapshots.
But, you have to admit, Brownie did one helluva job in Katrina.
Bremer, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and on Donner, and Blitzen.
Sorry sorry sorry, I can get carried away. Tis the season.
 
Me myself and I share the blame for the financial mess as well.
We all do.
Maybe.
We all were spending beyond our means and now it's time to pay the piper.
Responsibilty is growing up.
It's not fun, but it is necessary.
That plasma flat screen cable t.v is just going to have to wait.
Reading a book sounds great, or maybe just taking a walk outside.
No head phones, no Ipod.
Nothing to listen to except to myself, and I think way too much.
I know Karla. I hear ya.
Time to embrace what have, instead of reaching for things we want, instead of for things we need.
"Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be." Lady Sarah Ashley Australia.


Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.

No comments: