. What time is it ? 6:15 am Monday morning. I have time to kill before the commute.
2. What is your full name? Jonathan Adam Scharber
3. What are you most afraid of? Heights
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theatre? The Pursuit of Happyness
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Kind of like GOD.
6. Where were you born ? Blaine, MN
7. Ever been to Alaska? No
8. Ever been toilet papering ? High School. And egging.
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10. Been in a serious car accident? a few minor ones
11. Do you plan to have more children? Don't have any right now.
12.Favorite day of the week Saturday
13. Favorite restaurant? Mac's Fish and Chips
14. Favorite flower? Sunflowers
15. Favorite color? Green
16. Favorite sport to watch Bloodletting
17. Favorite drink? Root Beer
18. Favorite ice cream? Carmel Cone, Haagen Das
19. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
20. What colour is your bedroom carpet? I have wood floors
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Jessica Johnston
23. What do you do when you are bored? read
24. Bedtime? Usually around 9:45
25. Who will respond to this email the quickest? ?
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? ?
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers? Everyone's
28. Favorite TV shows? The Office
29. Ford or Chevy? Does it really matter.
30. What are you listening to right now? My girlfriend getting ready in the bathroom
31. How many pets do you have? none
32. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? If I knew that, I would be GOD.
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Win the Pulitzer Prize for Literature.
34. How many people are you sending this email to? who knows. I don't want to count
> RETURN DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're suppose to do...and
> please do not spoil the fun. Click on forward, delete my answers
> and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people
> you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you (me). The theory
> is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who
> know you (and some you don't really need to know). Remember to
> send it back to the person who sent it to you!!!
From: "Tammy Schirmer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Angela Vance" <email@example.com>, Becky-Home <ROlson78@msn.com>, "Bousquet RPC Angela (Chaplain Chief LCPO)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Chrissy <email@example.com>, Cristy <Cristy.Hong@state.mn.us>, Colleen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Cindy <email@example.com>, Carolina-Tracey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tiff <email@example.com>, Erica <Erica.S.Eck@supervalu.com>, Elvie <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Stacey F." <email@example.com>, Holly <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jess <email@example.com>, "Jon Scharber" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kathleen.Etter@wellsfargo.com, Mary <email@example.com>, Nick <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Paulette <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sister <email@example.com>, SSP <SPudulis@thhunter.com>, Sarry <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Teesha <email@example.com>, Terry <terryR@tlcgirls.org>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tommy <email@example.com>, Vic <Victoria725mn@aol.com>
Subject: Here we go...
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:35:54 -0600
Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces