Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Vol. 211: Just in time for Christmas, Desolation Row.



Spread the Outrage. Spread the Truth.

The circus is in town, the planes are all going down and don't forget to hang your stockings by the chimney with care. The stock market is at an all-time high but wages haven't budged since 1973 and in less than a year, it will be time to put our faith in another guy.

Cheer up people, the unemployment rate is at a 50 year low; although the jobs are lower paying with no unions or pensions, and if you're a woman riding in an Uber, good luck. God forbid you miss a single paycheck; then where did your holiday spirit go? Ask around, yet nobody gives a......

"It's a hoax. It's a big fat hoax. A terrible hoax. A Democrat led horrible witch-hunt. One of the worst things to happen to this country, in like ever. And the phone call, the phone call was perfect. It's all about the process because nobody disputes the facts. It's a flawed unfair process. The hearings are held in secret chambers within the halls of Congress. But, don't tell anyone that our members are in the rooms and asking questions too. It's a totally unfair process.

I can't wait to be heard. I can't wait to give my side of the story. I know I am totally innocent. In fact I will read the transcript to the America people by dumpster-fire light and they will see and hear that it was a perfect call. Totally perfect. Really, absolutely a great call. A lot of people were saying that there was nothing wrong with what I did.

But, I've decided that I'm not going to participate. I'm not going to let anybody in my office testify. I'm not going to let anyone see my tax returns. It's all totally legit. I have nothing to hide.
It was perfect. I am perfect. Period."

And then there is CIA cyborg...…..Mayor Pete Buttigieg; Buttigieg may be Dutch for Beelzebub, who is a test tube creation of the Department of Defense and the other tangled arms of the Military Industrial Complex in cahoots with central casting in Hollywood. He checks all of the boxes. 1. He's a young white man. 2. He's Gay. 3. He's an Army combat veteran 4. He graduated from Harvard. 5. He's religious. 6. He has no problem taking large donations.
The only major problem is that he can't win. He doesn't stir up enough enthusiasm for the populists to come out in support.
Half of the country wasn't ready for a black man as President, it will be more of the same for a gay man, and the orange turd in the White House has already got the Evangelicals stirred up in a lathered frenzy. Can I get an Amen?



Tell your Friends....Spread the Outrage!
Subscribe here http://eepurl.com/qsHjr


No comments: